July 9 - 11
Ouachita Baptist University
410 Ouachita St. Arkadelphia, AR 71998
Summer at OBU
The seminar provides facilitators, presenters and EAST Initiative staff with an opportunity to learn, network, share — and do something everyone should do on their summer vacation: have some fun!
Ouachita Baptist University is conveniently located in Arkadelphia, Ark., about 65 miles southeast of Little Rock and 80 miles northeast of Texarkana on Interstate 30 and about 35 miles south of Hot Springs on Highway 7.
From southwest of Arkadelphia on I-30:
- From I-30 E, take Exit 73 and merge right onto Pine St.
- Follow Pine Street for almost 3 miles to a T intersection at a stop sign.
- Turn left onto N. 6th St., which enters campus a block down the road.
- Turn right onto Ouachita St. to find Cone-Bottoms Hall and Jones Performing Arts Center.
From northeast of Arkadelphia on I-30:
- From I-30 W, take Exit 78 and turn left onto Highway 7/Valley St.
- Follow Valley St./N. 10th St. about 4 miles and turn left onto Elrod Boulevard, which enters campus.
- To find Cone-Bottoms Hall and Jones Performing Arts Center, turn right from Elrod Blvd. onto N. 8th St.
- Veer left at University Dr. onto N. 6th St.
- Cone-Bottoms and JPAC will be at your left at the 6th St./Ouachita St. intersection.
This page was last updated on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 10:31:41 AM